Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thrifty Madness!

Hey there darlings!


Okay, so Saturday I had the pleasure of going thrift store shopping for the very first time in all my sixteen years. Let me tell you, I'm pretty sure I created a monster.. I LOVE it. I love just seeing what treasures are out there. Cool old things just make me smile. Old run-down bulidings, old people, photographs from years and years ago, music from the '60s and '70s,  my mom.. hahaha. Just kidding. :) I found an old Beatles record (why on earth people would throw that out is beyond me..) and a Kodak Instimatic camera. I was quite pleased with my finds and even more impressed that the total cost for the things was a whopping three dollars and fifty cents. Awesome stuff at an insanely cheap price is just unbeatable.


My little brother went to the Army Surplus store and I actually ended up with some seriously sweet photos. All in all, I'd have to say that my saturday was a huge success. Nice weather, spent with great people, thrift stores ;), and photography makes for a happy girl.











Ps. All of these photos are completely un-edited! I just used the cross process filter on my camera. So totally awesome :)xo.
♥r

4 comments:

  1. Seriously in love with your instamatic camera. Great finds. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just super duper fabulous!!! <3
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete