Thursday, April 7, 2011

"I get by with a little help from my friends..♥"

Good day darlings!

I hope you've all been just absolutely wonderful! Thanks a million for stopping by to check out my blog. :)

"Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. It is when you do not have to weigh your thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before your friend. It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be your side in every emotional crisis. It is when you can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life. Friendship is eternal"
-Anonymous

My friends are beyond amazing. I am so thankful for the people in my life. I'm a firm believer that you really learn who your friends are in a crisis, and goodness knows my closest friends and I have endured some pretty crappy stuff recently. But I can think of a few extremely special people (they know exactly who they are..) who have been there through it all. We're all just doing the best we can to do what it takes to deal with everything. Even if it just takes sitting in silence, I know we'll always have each other.

So, these pictures may not be perfect quality, but they are more than perfect to me. They are some of the most amazing moments in my life. I love these people..







                                           










Gotta love The Beatles :)





xo.
♥r

No comments:

Post a Comment