Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fabulous First

Hello all you beautiful people!

Last sunday was a TOTAL success. I spent all day running around the old part of Ft. Smith taking a friend's senior pictures. We went and took some by some old trains and such and then went out to all the cool condemed bulidings at Ft. Chaffee. These were the first senior pics I have ever taken and I am so excited with how they turned out. I have to give credit to my wonderful assistants though. So Momma and Shannen, thanks a million for holding reflectors until your arms are ready to fall off and giving me the best advice and making us laugh like crazy. I love you guys!


I took around two hundred pictures (Kelli is a doll for being paitent throughout the day) but these are some of our favorites!












Contact me if you want some photos done!

xo.
♥r

No comments:

Post a Comment